The latest Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 dropping this saturday has got everyone hyped up and I’m sure you’d like to cop one for yourself as well. BNB All in One is probably your best shot to grab a pair for the retail price.
Please read the instructions below to setup the bot for the yeezy drop. Our bot is easy to use and has a great track record.
This post will be constantly updated as new information is acquired. So remember to check back periodically. We will also be releasing software updates so make sure you’re always on the latest version. The bot should automatically check and download updates when you launch it.
Use the following links for Adidas US:
For other Adidas locales, use:
Change the domain and sku according to your locale (like adidas.nl or adidas.fr instead of co.uk).
IMPORTANT: Please use US sizes for all locales.
- You can use guest accounts on adidas. We recommend a combination of guest accounts and normal accounts for best results.
- For adidas, enter a max of 5-10 accounts. Having more accounts can decrease your chances.
- Start the bot once the splash page is live. The bot will try to bypass the splashpage automatically.
- The bot will use checkout profile you select in bot (if autocheckout).
- You can use Extract Cookie feature to checkout. Instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cFhRxIfVLc
- You can manually checkout by right clicking on added product and doing Open in Browser.
- For normal accounts (no guest) you can even check out by logging in from chrome.
- The bot will try to automatically solve captcha. But depending on server loads this can be slow. Manual captcha is faster and we suggest you keep solving captchas after the product is alive.
- You can enter a 2Captcha key in Captcha -> 2Captcha Settings. Bot will use this key to automatically solve captchas on all websites.
- You can also solve captchas manually. Use the captcha menu to install our chrome extension. Then click on the bnb icon in chrome to solve captchas.
Use the following links:
- You can use guest accounts.
- During drop you’ll get errors like 500, time out, 503, Quantity invalid etc. All these errors are fine. You just have too keep the bot running.
- 403 error means your ip address is banned. If you have a dynamic ip, you can get new ip by resetting router. Else you need proxies. Please read up on this.
- You may get false 403 if you start early as the bot will try to cart a disabled product.
- Yeezy supply can have captcha in checkout.
- You can enter a 2Captcha or anti captcha key in Captcha -> 2Captcha Settings. Bot will use this key to automatically solve captchas on all websites.
- If you use manual captcha, only solve after the product is added to cart.
- -infant in keyword will ignore the infant listing.
If the keyword match does not work for any reason, grab the link from yeezysupply website and enter it instead of keywords.
More websites supported by bnb aio might be dropping the yeezy. We’ll add the instructions as soon as more information is available.
I cannot update my bot.
Please download and install from http://bnba.io/download-aio
My bot crashes on startup.
Please uninstall and reinstall in a new folder (this will reset your settings, crash generally happens coz of bad settings).
I cannot load the captcha page solve page.
Your antivirus or firewall may block the bnb captcha server.
I dont know what to do.
If you’re completely new to bnb and bots. Please take time to watch some of our videos: