The latest Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 dropping this saturday has got everyone hyped up and I’m sure you’d like to cop one for yourself as well. BNB All in One is probably your best shot to grab a pair for the retail price.
Please read the instructions below to setup the bot for the yeezy drop. Our bot is easy to use and has a great track record.
This post will be constantly updated as new information is acquired. So remember to check back periodically. More websites will be release the shoes and instructions will be added before Saturday.
We will also be releasing software updates so make sure you’re always on the latest version. The bot should automatically check and download updates when you launch it.
Use the following links:
- Start the bot around 30 minutes before the drop. The bot will automatically wait for the product countdown.
- Use guest accounts and add a checkout profile in the bot.
- Use correct link for respective footsite.
- During drop you’ll get errors like 500, time out, 503, Quantity invalid etc. All these errors are fine. You just have too keep the bot running.
- 403 error means your ip address is banned. If you have a dynamic ip, you can get new ip by resetting router. Else you need proxies. Please read up on this.
- You may get false 403 if you start early as the bot will try to cart a disabled product.
- If you add to cart but get 403 in checkout, just let the bot run. You may also try to right click and checkout manually.
Shop Nice Kicks
- Nice Kicks can have captcha in checkout.
- You can enter a 2Captcha key in Captcha -> 2Captcha Settings. Bot will use this key to automatically solve captchas on all websites.
- You can manually solve captcha from the captcha menu. For Nice Kicks, only solve captcha AFTER the checkout process has started.
If the keyword match does not work for any reason, grab the link from yeezysupply website and enter it instead of keywords.
More websites supported by bnb aio might be dropping the yeezy. We’ll add the instructions as soon as more information is available. Please check back periodically
I cannot update my bot.
Please download and install from http://bnba.io/download-aio
My bot crashes on startup.
Please uninstall and reinstall in a new folder (this will reset your settings, crash generally happens coz of bad settings).
I cannot load the captcha page solve page.
Your antivirus or firewall may block the bnb captcha server.
I dont know what to do.
If you’re completely new to bnb and bots. Please take time to watch some of our videos: